Join us at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront for a celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship!
Curated by Jacksonville Community of Entrepreneurs (JAXCoE) and One Spark Ventures, Creator Innovation Day will showcase a full slate of programming focused on providing Creators and entrepreneurs with information, tools, and local resources to move ideas from concept to company.
The Creator Innovation Day agenda includes:
- Opening Address from Jacksonville Mayor, Lenny Curry
- Keynote Speakers: Andrew Rush, President, and Spencer Pitman, head of Product Strategy, for Made In Space, leader in additive manufacturing technology for the space environment, including the development of the first 3D printers designed for use on the International Space Station.
- Innovating Your Business
- Protecting Your Business
- Funding Your Business
- Running Your Business
- Workshop: Lean business canvas model – a strategic entrepreneurial tool that has taken the startup world by storm. It enables business owners to describe, design, challenge, invent, and pivot their business model quickly.
- Networking Opportunities: With lunch and a reception following the event, participants will have several chances throughout the day to network with fellow entrepreneurs and breakout session leaders.
- Hackathon: Local college and high school students will develop creative solutions to solve a problem facing our community in an all-day hackathon. The winning teams will receive cash prizes.
More details about speakers, presenters and updates to the program will be announced in the near future.
The cost of this event is $20.00 ($15 for students and educators) in advance. Tickets are $40 at the door.